If you're interested in being a model for Jeff Palmer you need to meet the following
1. You need to be a man.
2. You need to be at least 18 years of age.
3. Your body must be defined. I photograph big and small men, slender and thick men -- but you need to have good muscle definition so the light has details to play off of.
4. Your face may be handsome or not. I often take "body shots' where the face is not featured. So if the gods graced you with a great body and average face, count your blessing, and contact me.
5. You do not have to have experience. In fact, I like working with men who aren't professional models. My photos are about the chemistry that happens between you and me during the shoot -- you don't need experience for that.
6. If you submit your photos, you must be OK with not being accepted as a model. As beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder, it is only my opinion if someone's body is "right" to be photographed by me. Someone who I refuse would be snapped up by another photographer -- thank god we all like different types. But if that voice tells you to try --then do it -- what have you got to lose?
When choosing models, I sometimes think "who in the hell do you think you are - playing God like this!" Then I look in the mirror and realize that I wouldn't choose me -- there are are just some men who meet the artificial standard that many of us embrace as "beautiful". It's all a game. Some of us were blessed with beauty, some with brains, some with emotional depth.
And some with everything (hateful bitches!)
Now, after all that........ if you feel like you meet all the requirements......
Send me 2 or 3 current photos of yourself -- preferably nude -- or in a brief swimsuit.
Be sure to include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number. Include a self-addressed stamped envelope if you want the photos returned. I'll get back to you.
Address it to:
Model Search Jeff Palmer PO BOX 4751 Palm Springs CA 92263
Or do it the cyber way... email the pictures to me at email@example.com. Please be sure that the images are jpgs, and that the file size is not too large.
If you have questions, email those too!